PREVAILING WOMEN’S MINISTRY
Ever imagined what effects a praying wife, mother does? Now here is where we come to make you know. Proverbs 14:1 tells us that a wise woman builds her home and a foolish one tears it down with her own hands.... we believe the LORD desires that we the women, mothers, wives be the former of that scripture,and as well indeed be the Proverbs 31:10-31 the virtuous woman.
Our meetings are to groom us into living our roles as women in our families yet also in the house of GOD. What does God tell us about women? Ever wondered that you as a wife can have time alone with GOD? Or is it that when we marry we forget all about GOD and now concentrate only about our families, husband, children and pleasing our in-laws and the rest will follow? No! there is more to it. How does a Christian women fight her battles yet still maintain herself as a Christian, train up her children in the ways they should go according to the Bible? What does one do when your partner seems no-longer the head, protector, priest, prophet of your home? do you give up??!.... there are many more questions one can ask and ideas to be handled, come and we learn together how to answer all these and many more.... Remember in a multitude of counselors there is safety Proverbs 11:14b.
- This is a ministry in the Living Word Assembly, which comprises of all married women, Widows and women who by circumstances beyond their control are parenting children.
- You do not need to go through Stewardship in order to belong to the Prevailing Women; this does not stop someone from attending it, because the stewardship classes prepare for Ministry.
- Prevailing Women ministry is one, which empowers women to Prevail all round, in whatever circumstances. This is done through Prayer fellowships, Prayer retreats, seminars, conferences and many other avenues.
- Our fellowships are held every Last Thursday of the month, and hold prayers every Thursday from 5:30 pm, when we pray for ourselves, families, children, spouses, careers, church and many other issues as the Holy Spirit guides and leads us.
- We also share the love of Christ as we attend to the needs of our communities outside the church circles. This includes visiting Various Prisons, Babies Homes, Teenage centers and other less Privileged persons in our communities
- It is therefore my prayer and humble invitation to all the women who fall in the category described above to come and be part, the Ministry where Iron sharpens Iron (Proverbs 27:17), where your life shall not remain the same, where you will be mentored to become a woman of value in the FAMILY, MARRIAGE, CHILDREN, MINISTRY AND OTHER AREAS WHERE GOD NEEDS YOU.
We meet every second Thursday in the month 5:30pm - 7:00pm. come be a part of us, contact us for further details.