Men On Fire
It’s a ministry in The Living Word Assembly conceived through the general overseer by the leading of the Holy Spirit.
To raise a praying man
Scriptural reference: Colossians 4:12
"Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God."
What is expected of a praying man?
- You must be a vision career. (……that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God…)
- You must belong to a home fellowship. (….Epaphras, who is one of you…..)
- You must be a servant of Christ. (……a bondservant of Christ……)
- You must be a fervent prayer addict (…always laboring fervently for you in prayers…..)
- You must not be self seeking (…..laboring fervently for you…)
- You must be readily available for prayers.
- You must become a lover of prayer.
So many men are not operating at their full potential as husbands, fathers, officers and priests in their different areas of jurisdiction. As a result, many have been displaced and those who are still there are struggling so as a church we believe that through prayer man can and must take back his position and begin to operate as God created him Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Activities of Men on Fire Ministry
- Prayer fellowships.
- Prayer retreats.
- Evangelism at all levels including use of gospel tracts, door to door, a one on one, etc.
- Monitoring and evaluation of our spiritual goals for the year on weekly basis.
What do we pray for?
- The church/body of Christ
- Building by faith Project
When do we meet?
Every Monday from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
All men past youthful stage are encouraged to join, however, after completing a stewardship training course facilitated by the church. Any man who is interested in joining this ministry is required to register for Stewardship class which usually runs for a period of about 8 weeks upon which they will be passed out after fulfilling all the requirements.
Where do we meet?
At the Church premises Plot 21, Lumumba Avenue Kampala
For more details please contact Sam Kutosi at 0782300224 or Pastor Leonard Napakol at 0702635720